Monday, August 11, 2008

Tim McGraw "Boat" Wallpaper In 2 Sizes


Happy Monday! Isn't Tim McGraw just a cutie??? I wish we could all take him home for a little while. Well, OK. Maybe just I get to take him home. Once I get him to myself, I doubt I will want to let him go ANYWHERE--let alone EVERYWHERE! LOl. Here is the Tim McGraw Boat wallpapers to go with the matching tag I made. I designed it in two different sizes: 1024 or 1280. You can download them at the links below.




Artwork ©Cyndi-Lu for "Lu’s Tags & Moose Mountain Stats" http://moosemountainstop.blogspot.com/

Download 1024 Wallpaper HERE
Download 1280 Wallpaper HERE

1 comment:

BoJoFlo said...

Not sure if I am doing this right, but wanted to tell you thanks for all you are doing.

I also think Tim McGraw is a real cutie and really enjoy the tags and wallpapers you make.

I have a cousin in Big Bear CA, which is literally on top of a mountain by same name -- is that anywhere near where you are?

Have a good day -- glad I found you and this fun site!!

Joyce