Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tim McGraw "Swing" Wallpaper


Happy Tuesday! Gee...I seem to be on a roll. Don't get used to it--I have been known to disappear for weeks (ok...months) at a time! LOL. Anyhow, here is the latest edition to my McGraw wallpaper collection. Since it takes me a while to make these things, I sized it for myself and figure if anyone wants to use it--you'll make it work for you. So that being said, both of these sizes are fit for wide-screen use. One is 1024x600 and the other is 1280x800. Works for me. Anyhow, hope you enjoy it, hopefully there is more to come, and I'd love to hear what you think of this paper. (Oh yeah--one more very important thing, a big THANK YOU to Kim. I used the scrap kit called "Fried Green Tomatoes" by "Kim's Scrappin'" at http://kimscrapping.blogspot.com/)


Artwork ©Cyndi-Lu for "Lu’s Tags & Moose Mountain Stats" http://moosemountainstop.blogspot.com/


Download 1024 Wallpaper HERE
Download 1280 Wallpaper HERE

2 comments:

Aymee said...

Thank you Ms Cyndi! And was that size comment directed at me? LOL

~Amy

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Yummy Cindy! Hope the start to your school year is going great! Chris