Sunday, October 12, 2008

Chris Cagle at Buck Owens' Crystal Palace


This past weekend, I drove 2 hours north and headed to Bakersfield to see Chris Cagle in concert at Buck Owens' Crystal Palace. It was a GREAT show (and do I dare admit--((gulp))--my 36th time seeing him in concert?) Over the years I have seen the highs and lows of Cagle come and go, and I am pleased to say that this was defitinitely a high. The show was terrific--filled with lots of humor on Cagle's part. He joked with the crowd, did goofy little dances, acknowledged a heck of a lot of people who wanted to be acknowledged, (yeah, me too!) and smiled through the whole show. Loved that! I had a feeling it would be a great show. Right now Chris is riding into town on the back of a long-needed hit, "What Kind of Gone", and performed in a venue where he had a history of putting on a damn good show seven years ago.

So, here are some of my photos from the show...if you know Chris, then you know it's a rare occasion that he doesn't have on that black t-shirt...so stop by the photo album and take a look. He looked great--and sounded even better.


Follow the link below or on the margin at the right to check out the rest of the photos--and leave a comment or two--it's always fun to see what fans have to say about this photo or that one.


4 comments:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Great photos of Chris. I am so glad your girls had fun. I can't tell you how many years it has been since I have been to a concert. Hugs, chris

Michelle Koenig said...

Great photos....the good old days. He looked great!

Aymee said...

Great pics Cyndi! So glad he put on such a good show. Get to go see my Blake and that little blonde thing Saturday and can't wait!!

~Amy (as if you didn't know from the 'My Blake' comment LOL)

Aymee said...

I've commented once, and forgive me for doing this to you.. but you've been tagged..

http://cookinupsomethingcrazy.blogspot.com/2008/11/tagged.html