Monday, December 15, 2008

Sleepless Nights & Infomercials


Either I need something for insomnia, or informercials are getting a lot more convincing than they used to be (probably both). For some godforsaken reason, I was still awake at 3:15 AM last night and found myself fascinated by the "Cricut Expressions" craft machine. So fascinated, in fact, that I called and bought the dang thing. What was I thinking???

I am so not a crafty person, yet for some reason, the commerical convinced me that I CAN BE a crafty person. Lol. We'll see. Heck, I have never even scrapbooked a page beyond a little something I did for a coworker who retired about 5 years ago.

I have a feeling I am about to spend a lot of money on something I won't have time for. LOL. Oh well. I can always take it to work and use it in the classroom, I suppose.

No comments: